CERTIFICATES amotec AG
certificates amotec AG
amotec AG fulfils highest quality requirements. An overview of the most important certifications:
In regards to the quality management standard ISO 9000:2015, we are based on the certification of our parent company, the JAG Jakob AG, based in
Steel construction standard EN 1090-1 and 2; exc 3; Part 1 and Part 2
This European standard specifies the requirements for the proof of conformity of steel components, aluminium components and modules that are brought to market as construction products. The proof of conformity encompasses the manufacturing features and, if required, the load capacity features.
Specifies the requirements of the proof of conformity, plant's own production control, the manufacturer certification and the CE marking for steel and aluminium components that are brought to market as construction products.
Encompasses the technical rules/requirements for the manufacture (mechanical connectors, welding, corrosion protection, mounting) and inspection of steel structures.
Since we received an additional certification in 2018, we are authorised to engineer and to dimension components, including the static certification in
accordance with SIA 162.
If components are critical and have high requirements, we cooperate with Steiner Bauingenieure AG.
Comprehensive quality assurance
- ensures and declares that the pressure devices fulfil the valid requirements of the pressure equipment directive
- requests an evaluation of the quality assurance system at a notified body
- informs the notified body about the production program so that the pressure test can be carried out randomly by the notified body
- maintains an authorised quality assurance system for design, manufacture, final inspection and other examinations - Monitoring = the notified body
- obligates itself to fulfil the obligations from the quality assurance system in its authorised form - must function properly and efficiently
- supports the notified body during their monitoring of the quality assurance system
- stores the following documentation for 10 years after manufacture of the last pressure device for submission to authorities:
- documentation about the quality assurance system
- the evaluation of the updates of the quality assurance system by the notified body
- the evaluation (auditing) of the quality assurance system from the notified body
- reports about inspection visits by the notified body
The manufacturer or his representative
- attaches the CE marking onto each pressure device
- adds the identification number of the notified body to the CE-marking
- publishes a declaration of conformity
- informs the notified body of his intention to update the quality assurance system
The notified body
- evaluates the quality assurance system of the manufacturer
- checks planned changes of the quality assurance system
- carries out pressure tests during random unannounced visits
- Containers for gases fluid group 1+2 (category III and IV)
- Containers for fluids fluid group 1 (category III and IV)
- carries out the pressure test on every pressure device produced individually
- fired or otherwise heated pressure devices with the risk of overheating in accordance with Art. 3 No. 1.2 ((category III)
- carries out audits regularly
- can visit unannounced
- sends appropriate notifications to member states about withdrawn certifications of the quality assurance system
- sends appropriate notifications to the other notified bodies about the withdrawn or rejected certifications of the quality assurance system